MBA - Focus on International Healthcare Management
The course is aimed primarily at professionals from the health and social sector who wish to acquire more in-depth business knowledge in order to qualify for leadership positions.
In the healthcare sector there is an increasing pressure to keep costs down. Executives who have knowledge in both medical and economic areas are in high demand. In the MBA with Focus on International Healthcare Management programme you can acquire the necessary business knowledge without taking a break from your work and career.
In the MBA with Focus on International Healthcare Management leadership skills are highlighted and subject expertise and methodological knowledge are strengthened. In three semesters you will acquire extended business knowledge in five leadership-oriented areas of competence and discuss relevant trends and methods in healthcare management.
The Programme covers the following topics
Fundamental Knowledge in International Healthcare Management
- Organization and Leadership in Healthcare Management
- Performance Measurement and Decision Making in Healthcare
- International Public Health Management
- Healthcare Management Environment
- Company Project in the field of Healthcare Management, Hospital, Ambulatory Care, Pharmaceutical or Medicinal Products, E-Health
Fundamental Knowledge in Management and Business Environment
- Leadership and Ethics
- Team-building and Communication
- Complexity and Decision Making
- Informal Organizational Design
- Globalization, Society and Responsibility
- Intercultural Intelligence
- Trust and Collaboration
- Corporate Communication
- Knowledge Management
The MBA with Focus on International Healthcare Management is an intense full-time programme with an innovative mindset-approach with a focus on leadership skills. During the programme you get to exchange ideas with healthcare executives from all over the world and get the chance to propel your career and become an expert in two different fields.
- 2 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a university or technical / medicinal college (or equivalent academic degree)
- Proof of sufficient English-language skills
Diese Universität bietet Studiengänge in den folgenden Sprachen an