MBA - Focus on Renewable Energy and Environmental Management
The course is aimed primarily at professionals from the renewable energy and environmental management sector who wish to acquire more in-depth business knowledge in order to qualify for leadership positions.
The renewable energy and environmental management sector is an area with major career opportunities. Executives who have both experience and extended knowledge in environmental management are in high demand. In the MBA with Focus on Renewable Energy and Environmental Management programme you can acquire the necessary business knowledge and get to know the renewable energies industry without taking a break from your work and career.
In the MBA with Focus on Renewable Energy and Environmental Management leadership skills are highlighted and subject expertise and methodological knowledge are strengthened. In three semesters you will acquire extended business knowledge in five leadership-oriented areas of competence and discuss relevant trends and methods in the field of renewable energy and environmental management.
The Programme covers the following topics
Fundamental Knowledge in Renewable Energy and Environmental Management
- Behaviour and Consumption of Natural Resources
- Environmental Assessment
- International Ecological Framework
- Environmental Projects
- Company Project in the fields of Energy, Water, Waste, Agriculture, Nutrition, Smart Grids or Smart Cities and Village
Fundamental Knowledge in Management and Business Environment
- Leadership and Ethics
- Team-building and Communication
- Complexity and Decision Making
- Informal Organizational Design
- Globalization, Society and Responsibility
- Intercultural Intelligence
- Trust and Collaboration
- Corporate Communication
- Knowledge Management
The MBA with Focus on Renewable Energy and Environmental Management is an intense full-time programme with an innovative mindset-approach with a focus on leadership skills. During the programme you acquire close insights into the German renewable energy sector and get the chance to propel your career and become an expert in a future-oriented industry.
- 2 years of professional experience in the renewable energy and environmental management sector
- Bachelor’s degree from a university or technical college (or equivalent academic degree)
- Proof of sufficient English-language skills
Diese Universität bietet Studiengänge in den folgenden Sprachen an
Zuletzt aktualisiert am July 26, 2016