Professional MBA Social Management
The first address for the training of executives of social organizations in the German-speaking area!
The maturity of a society manifests itself in dealing with its weakest members. The current social challenges require highly qualified leaders who can find a meaningful balance between economics and social issues. Those who manage this central social task should have the best education possible.
- Management theories and techniques
- Social economy and politics
- Social research and project learning
- Social Problems and Social Work
- 24 months - Professional MBA
- 18 months - university course
- part-time; blocked courses
Active and future leaders in the social and non-profit sectors
Professors from the Vienna University of Economics, University of Vienna, University of Zurich and Berlin, consultants and trainers from the business
Master of Business Administration (MBA), awarded by the Vienna University of Economics and Business
Diese Universität bietet Studiengänge in den folgenden Sprachen an
Zuletzt aktualisiert am June 20, 2018